The Chicago Bears and New York Giants are every off to a 2-1 begin to the 2022 season, and one shall be at 3-1 (barring a tie) after Sunday’s sport. Even probably the most ardent fan of both staff could be shocked to start out the month of October with three wins. Justin Fields for the Bears and Daniel Jones for the Giants are restricted passers, so each groups depend on the bottom sport. Giants operating again Saquon Barkley seems like his previous self two years faraway from tearing his ACL. The Bears misplaced beginning operating again David Montgomery to an ankle harm final week, however discovered success operating the ball with backup Khalil Herbert. The Bears and Giants kick off on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT) on Fox.
The sport shall be proven on Fox within the New York and Chicago areas (based on 506 Sports activities) onproviders, however there could also be circumstances the place you are blocked due to an web location glitch or simply need an added layer of . There may be an choice that does not require subscribing to one thing like or , or looking out the web for a sketchy web site: You need to use a digital non-public community, or .
Here’s how you can watch the game from anywhere in the US with a VPN.
Bears vs. Giants: When and where?
For Week 4 of the NFL season, the Bears will take on the Giants at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT) on Sunday. The game is set to take place at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, home of the New York Giants.
How to watch the Bears vs. Giants game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find yourself unable to view the game locally due to, you may need a different way to watch the game and that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, plus it’s a great idea for when you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network, and you want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you’re able to virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to get access to the game. So if your internet provider or mobile carrier has stuck you with an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a blackout zone, a VPN can correct that problem by giving you an IP address in your correct, nonblackout area. Most VPNs, like our, make it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US and Canada, as long as you’ve got a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should be sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing correctly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other greattaking place right now.
ExpressVPN is our current best VPN pick for people who want a reliable and safe VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It’s normally $13 per month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of access for free — the equivalent of $6.67 per month — if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Livestream the Bears vs. Giants game in the US
This week’s Bears vs. Giants game is on Fox, so in addition to a VPN you’ll need athat carries a local Fox affiliate that’s broadcasting the game. The least expensive such service is Sling TV Blue. You’ll need to be subscribed to Sling Blue to be able to watch the game, and you’ll need to switch your VPN to the Chicago or New York areas.
Among the live TV streaming services that carry local Fox stations, the cheapest is Sling TV Blue at $35 per month. Note that Sling is currently running a promotion where the first month of service is half-price ($17.50) for new subscribers.
One important caveat: In our experience, Fox local affiliates will only be available if your billing address is in one of the 18 metropolitan areas covered in Sling’s agreement. If you’re outside of one of these areas, you’re probably better off going with one of the alternate services listed below.
Numerous othercarry local Fox stations as well, namely YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream and FuboTV. They all cost more than Sling TV, but they also carry more channels, including football-specific channels like Fox, ESPN, NFL Network and/or RedZone. Check out our for details.
Quick tips for streaming Bears vs. Giants using a VPN
- With four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — experience and success may vary.
- Sling Blue is only an option if and when the ability to get Fox local affiliates is active on your account. You may want to verify that your billing address is eligible for that option before committing your credit card.
- Sling Blue has agreements with local Fox channels in both Chicago and New York, so Express VPN users can take their pick between the locations.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after you’ve turned on your VPN and set it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll have to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you’ll be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, since both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so be sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We normally recommend .