Whereas the discharge of the Fashionable Warfare 2 beta has been an thrilling time for each new and returning Name of Obligation followers, the expertise for a lot of, nonetheless, is being marred by a plethora of bugs and error codes.
Gamers are dealing with quite a lot of efficiency points with the extremely anticipated title proper now, primarily involving the sport crashing typically.
One of the vital infamous crash errors that the neighborhood has been dealing with within the beta for fairly a while now’s the 0x00001338 error code.
Gamers on each Steam in addition to Battle.internet have been dealing with this downside, and it appears to be crashing the Fashionable Warfare 2 launcher even earlier than they can entry the in-game foyer.
This downside is going on for each Nvidia and AMD customers, and sadly, as Fashionable Warfare 2 continues to be in its beta section, there may be actually no everlasting answer to the PC crash error.
Right this moment’s information will present some measures that gamers can take to unravel the error quickly, and benefit from the recreation for so long as the beta interval lasts.
Troubleshooting the “crashing on PC 0x00001338 error” in Fashionable Warfare 2 beta
As talked about earlier than, there is no such thing as a everlasting answer to the “crashing on PC 0x00001338 error” in Fashionable Warfare 2 beta, however there are some efficient choices that gamers can check out to make the sport run quickly on their methods.
1) Updating the graphics drivers to the newest model
Some Name of Obligation neighborhood members have reported that updating their system’s graphics drivers appears to have resolved this subject quickly. For the reason that error was occurring for each AMD and Nvidia playing cards, gamers with both of those manufacturers ought to search for the newest GPU updates, and obtain and set up their newest drivers.
Customers will have the ability to examine for the newest drivers of their playing cards from the next hyperlinks:
2) Verifying the Fashionable Warfare 2 beta recreation recordsdata
If the sport continues to be crashing after the driving force replace, gamers are actually required to scan the integrity of the put in Fashionable Warfare 2 beta recreation recordsdata and probably repair them.
To take action, Steam customers should comply with these steps:
- Opening up the Choices tab on the Fashionable Warfare 2 beta by right-clicking on it within the Steam library after which deciding on “Properties”
- You will need to then navigate to the “Native Information” tab and click on on “Confirm integrity of recreation recordsdata” choice.
- Steam will routinely examine by way of all of the put in recordsdata and restore them if it finds any corrupted information or inconsistencies.
- After this verification is full, you could restart your system, and take a look at launching the beta once more.
Battle.internet customers might be required to do the next:
- Click on on the small blue cog icon which is positioned subsequent to the “Play” button and choose “Scan and restore”.
- The shopper will scan by way of the put in recordsdata and seek for potential points and corrupted information.
- If corrupted recordsdata are discovered, then Battle.internet will routinely repair this downside by changing these recordsdata.
- After the scan and restore is finished, you need to restart your system and attempt to launch the sport once more by way of Battle.internet.
3) Putting in the most recent model of VcRedist
Some Name of Obligation gamers have additionally reported that downloading and putting in the newest model of VcRedist can be a viable, but short-term repair to this explicit downside.
If the above two steps fail, then gamers ought to look into updating it by clicking on this hyperlink.
4) Reset “Shaders Optimization”
Many have reported that resetting “Shaders Optimization” may assist one run the sport easily on their system, because it appears to have rooted out the “crashing on PC 0x00001338 error”.
5) Re-installing Fashionable Warfare 2 beta
The ultimate and most drastic step to take to repair the “crashing on PC 0x00001338 error” in Fashionable Warfare 2 beta might be to easily re-install the sport from scratch. Whereas it doesn’t look like a really viable answer, it simply may do the trick.
Even when this step fails, gamers are suggested to contact the official Buyer Assist Workforce. The Activision staff will seemingly have the ability to assist them discover a answer.