Happy Halfway to Halloween! Disney has announced the most triumphant return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party to the Magic Kingdom.
The party is a separately ticketed event and will run from August 12 – October 31 on select nights.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has not occurred since 2019. The event was canceled for 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and 2021 brought the Disney After Hours BOO BASH, which lacked many favorite features of the classic Halloween Party. Now, these favorites are coming back:
- The Headless Horseman will ride through the park to kick off “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade!”
- Trick-or-treating returns, sponsored by Mars. This year’s reusable trick-or-treat bag features a 50th Anniversary celebration and Halloween design.
- Join the Sanderson Sisters during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show at Cinderella Castle.
- Meet and greets with characters in their Halloween Costumes.
- Overlays will return to Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- The Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington, will host “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.”
- Themed food and beverage offerings.
- NEW! In honor of the 50th Anniversary celebration, guests can enjoy event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities. And in addition to the reusable trick-or-treating tote bag, guests will also receive a Halloween-themed 50thAnniversary celebration commemorative print.
Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party may be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240 beginning May 18. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin purchasing tickets as early as May 12. Ticket prices will range from $109 – $199. The event dates are:
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Details will be released soon; stay tuned to WDWNT for more information.
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on TwitterFacebook, and Instagram.